Easy Spinach And Cheese BreadFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough -- thawed shopping list
- 1 pkg. chopped frozen spinach shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. oil shopping list
- beaten egg white shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spinach, drain and squeeze well.
- Combine Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg yolk and spinach.
- Sprinkle mixture with garlic powder and 1 teaspoon oil.
- Mix well.
- Spread dough on greased jelly roll pan.
- Spread spinach mixture down middle of dough.
- Fold over dough and pinch ends to close.
- Place seam side down.
- Brush loaf with beaten egg whites.
- Bake at 350° F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
- Serves 8.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Luv the mozzerella cheese and garlic be good with batch of spagehitti and meat balls thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds yummy!High 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Using frozen dough when I'm in a hurry - a good thing. Thanks for this.tablescape in loved it
Short Cut Cooking221 members
101 A Cheese Place144 members
Cheese Lovers101 members
Popeyes Paradise A Spinach Place66 members
Delicious Foods39 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Oldies But Goodies113 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Easy And Delicious86 members