Easy Indian Style Baked ChickenFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces shopping list
- 1 cup yogurt shopping list
- 1 small can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp garam masala shopping list
- 2 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 tsp each garlic and ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp minced green chilies (or to taste) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro leaves (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients (except cilantro leaves) and marinate for at least a couple of hours.
- Place chicken and cover with the marinade and place in an oiled baking pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees, for 1 to 1 hours. or chicken is done
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro leaves over the baked chicken before serving.
- Note: one can also marinade the chicken with the sauce for a more intense flavor!
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
Real good recipe.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Sounds yummy!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Luv the green chilies in this one thanks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Ginger Lovers48 members
Low GI/Diabetic Diet35 members
Indian Flavors And Recipes263 members
Family Favorites141 members
Cilantro Lovers130 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Simple Indian Cuisine88 members
Chicken Please145 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Chicken Little166 members