Pork KievFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 4 tsp. butter,softened shopping list
- 2 tsp minced chives shopping list
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless pork loin chops(4 oz. ea.) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp water shopping list
- 1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1/2 c bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 Tbs. canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl,combine butter,chives,parsley,garlic and pepper. Cut a pocket in each chop.Fill with butter mixture;secure with toothpicks.
- In shallow bowl,beat egg and water. Place flour and bread crumbs in seperate shallow bowls. Dip chops in flour,then in egg mixture;coat with bread crumbs.
- In large skillet over med. heat,cook chops in oil for 6-8 mins on each side or till meat juices run clear.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Yumhungrybear in Miner loved it
The butter must make these juicy and so flavorful! Sounds yummy, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it