Baked SteakFrom cookwithfeeling 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut meat in pieces that are big enough for 1 serving
- with a rolling pin pound down each piece until quite thin
- dip 1 pc. at a time in the juice then dredge in flour
- brown quickly in hot oil
- place meat in a large baking dish
- heat oven to 325
- chop onion and garlic and saute in same pan that you browned the meat in
- saute for a couple of mins.
- add a little bit of apple juice to deglaze the pan
- pour over the meat
- add stock enough to cover meat
- bake until fork tender, about 1 1/2 hrs
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!