Chili Relleno casseroleFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 c. flour shopping list
- 8 oz. brick cheddar cheese shopping list
- 8 oz. brick Monterey Jack cheese- or pepper Jack for spicy shopping list
- 8 oz. chopped green chiles (Ortega, Anaheim) or any kind of chilies you like shopping list
- Garnishes: see instructions below shopping list
How to make it
- Grate cheeses.
- Whisk milk and eggs and gradually add flour.
- Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- Spray or grease a casserole dish.
- Preheat oven.
- Layer cheeses and chiles.
- Pour the liquid over the finished layers.
- Bake at 375F for 1 hour. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, green onions, tomatos, pico de gallo,
- salsa, sour cream, etc... Depending on your tastes and/or your guests.
- If serving for brunch this can be prepared the night before.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to bake.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
anything that can be prepared ahead of time and tastes great is for me!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Absolutely love me sum rellenos! I gota try this one!bostyn in San Diego loved it
Another good and easy recipe. Thanks.tablescape in loved it
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
MEXICAN FOOD425 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
CASSEROLE COOKING112 members
Family Favorites140 members
Casserole Comfort131 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Companys Coming115 members