Crunchy Pea SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- Crunchy Pea Salad shopping list
- 8 slices bacon shopping list
- 10 ounce package frozen green peas thawed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 2/3 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup chopped cashews shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place bacon in a large deep skillet.
- Cover over medium high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain then crumble and set aside.
- In medium bowl combine peas celery scallions and sour cream.
- Toss gently to mix.
- Just before serving stir in cashews and bacon into salad.
- Season with salt and pepper.