Veggie BurgersFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 small onion grated shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed garlic shopping list
- 2 carrots shredded shopping list
- 1 small summer squash shredded shopping list
- 1 small zucchini shredded shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over low heat and cook the onion and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the carrots squash and zucchini.
- Continue to cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and mix in oats cheese and egg.
- Stir in soy sauce then transfer mixture to a bowl and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Place flour on a large plate.
- Form vegetable mixture into eight patties.
- Drop each patty into the flour lightly coating both sides.
- Oil the grill grate and grill patties 5 minutes on each side.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!