Tequilaberry Cafe Cauliflower SaladFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- 1 large head of lettuce, torn in small pieces (be sure lettuce is very dry) shopping list
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken up into small pieces shopping list
- 2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley shopping list
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 pound bacon, fried and crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Put lettuce and cauliflower in a large bowl; keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Mix mayonnaise and sugar together; keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Just before serving:
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over lettuce and cauliflower.
- Sprinkle parsley, parmesan and bacon over mayonnaise layer.
- Mix together thoroughly and serve.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating2 people
Yes this stuff is addicting. I did enjoy this at Tequilaberries. I forgot about it until it popped up on recipes I would like. I knew some Minesotan(at heart)was responsible.lasaf in St. Paul loved it