Rachael Ray Chorizo Mushroom Queso DipFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), a drizzle shopping list
- 1/2 pound Spanish or Mexican chorizo shopping list
- 1/2 pound mushroom caps, quartered shopping list
- 1 cup diced Mexican melting cheese or Monterey Jack or pepper Jack cheese shopping list
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 bag corn tortillas or blue corn tortillas, any variety shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat the extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO) in small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dice the Spanish chorizo and add to the pan to render the fat.
- If using fresh Mexican chorizo, remove the casing and crumble while it's browning.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook with the sausage until just tender, 6-7 minutes.
- Transfer the sausage mixture to a small casserole or baking dish and top with the cheese.
- Bake until bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with the scallions.
- Serve with chips for dipping.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
mmmm, great share!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Yes, Super Bowl here we come! Thanks, great recipe!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
YUMMO! (which I'm sure is what SHE said! LOL)justjakesmom in Everett loved it