Chocolate Peanut Butter BarsFrom krumkake 9 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the butter and mix with sugar, oatmeal, vanilla and salt.
- Press into a 9x13 pan and bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Stir in peanut butter and blend together well.
- Pour over cooled oatmeal bars.
- Allow chocolate mixture to cool (or refrigerate until it sets).
- Cut into bars and store in covered container.
- In hot, humid weather, store in refrigerator.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating6 people
Mother may I, easy and tasty. Another notch in your lipstick case.marriage in Apalachin loved it
Krum... I love the oldies but Goodies......Im trying to bring them back....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Every Thursday in Elementry School , we had these. I loved those days! Sadly, My Yankee husband hates this cookie. I always make them for myself to eat. I have one everyday till they are history. :>)helewes in Newton loved it