Double Vanilla Brownie CheesecakeFrom hooksc 3 years ago
- Use chocolate crust - see crust page. shopping list
- Box brownie mix(I prefer B. Crocker with chocolate syrup) shopping list
- 1/4 Dark Special Choc. syrup shopping list
- 2 pounds Philly cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare crust in springpan.
- Set in fridge.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package.
- Add chocolate syrup, mixing well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake as instructed, but less 10 minutes on time.
- You want the brownie to finish with the cheesecake.
- Let brownie cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 450^.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla and cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour over brownie layer.
- Bake at 450^ for 15 minutes.
- Reduce to 250^ and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving.