Crockpot Sugared WalnutsFrom goodeat 6 years ago
- 1 pound walnut pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter -- melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon -- ground shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger -- ground shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice -- ground shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves - ground shopping list
How to make it
- In a 3 1/2 quart slow cooker, stir the walnuts and butter until combined.
- Add the powdered sugar, stirring to coat evenly.
- Cover and slow-cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and slow cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the nuts are coated with a crisp glaze, about 2 hours.
- Transfer the nuts to a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices and sift them over the nuts, stirring to coat evenly.
- Cool the nuts completely before serving
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating7 people
YUM.... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
sounds super!midgelet in Eastern loved it
AWWW Thia would be good over ice cream, oatmeal.. soot knowing me over anything!! :) high five forks!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!