Pneapple Orange CakeFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 pkg (18-1/4 oz) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges,undrained shopping list
- 4 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 c unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 can(20 oz) crushed pineapple ,undrained shopping list
- 1 pkg (1 oz) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 carton (8 oz) reduced -fat whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl,beat cake mix,oranges,egg whites and applesauce on low speed 2 mins. Pour into a 13X9" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 mins or till toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- In bowl,combine pineapple and pudding mix. Fold in whipped topping just till blended. Spread over cake. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Sounds good, Pat!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
I am trying to make low calorie desserts to calm down my sweet tooth. I am sure this will work nicely.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
I love the combination of pineapple and orange and that it's calorie/fat reduced. It's a high 5 from me.pippy in loved it