Mocha Almond CookiesFrom karlyn255 7 years ago
- 12 ounces unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter shopping list
- 6 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup blanched almonds, finely ground shopping list
- Extra granulated sugar, for rolling shopping list
- Sifted confectioners' sugar, for rolling shopping list
How to make it
- Melt chocolate and butter over low heat; stir in the coffee liqueur, and keep the mixture warm.
- Beat eggs and sugar together at high speed until thick and fluffy. Stir flavored chocolate into the egg mixture.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder; stir into the chocolate-and-egg mixture and beat well.
- Stir in ground almonds.
- Chill dough until firm.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and chill again for 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Roll balls first in granulated sugar and then in confectioners' sugar, coating well.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating5 people
These sound fantastic!bostyn in San Diego loved it
What a "5"FORK!!!!! Sweet Cookie Treat!
It is a "Must Make&Taste"~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
these sound and look wonderful..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it