One Pot Cookie MixFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1 lb. butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 2 cups oatmeal shopping list
- 2 cups wheaties shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 4 1/3 cups flour shopping list
- 2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp. soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup coconut shopping list
- l lg. pkg. chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup nuts shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl melt the butter or margarine.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Drop about 1 TBS of cookie dough for each cookie on cookie sheet and bake at 350* for 10 to 12 min.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
Love Chocolate Chip Cookies, this one sounds like they would be very good and nutricious with the wheaties and oatmeal. Great posthenrie in Savannah loved it
Ah, the cereal of Champions! So this means that we can eat more cookies than we usually do, right? High in fiber!!! I love this recipe! Thank you so very much!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it