Blueberry Sour Cream Tea RingFrom chef2 6 years ago
- Blueberry sour cream tea Ring shopping list
- Hands-On Time: 15 minutes shopping list
- Total Time: 1 hour shopping list
- Servings: Makes 12 servings. shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- Streusel: shopping list
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- Cake: shopping list
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® 100% Whole Grain Wild Maine Blueberry Muffin Mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp water shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/3 cup Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic vanilla frosting shopping list
How to make it
- Baking Instructions
- Preheat oven 350 °F. Grease 7-cup tube pan.
- For streusel, combine brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon in small bowl. Set aside.
- Rinse and drain blueberries from mix with cold water.
- For cake, empty muffin mix into bowl. Break up any lumps. Add sour cream, egg and water. Stir until blended. Pour one-third of batter into pan. Sprinkle half of streusel over batter. Place half of blueberries over streusel. Repeat layers ending with batter on top. Sprinkle streusel topping on top of the last batter layer.
- Bake at 350 °F for 33 to 37 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert onto cooling rack. Turn right-side-up.
- For glaze, place frosting in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power 10 to 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm cake.
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating4 people
great!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Great looking and I can bet it taste great.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Southern Cooks556 members
Party Food316 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
Food Blogs60 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
All Holidays135 members