Hamburger Steak with GravyFrom sweetwords 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil; spray.
- Shape hamburger and onion into 6-8 patties; place in pan.
- Top with mushrooms and remaining onion, if any.
- Mix gravy with 2-1/2 cups water and pour over patties.
- Cook 45 minutes to an hour.
The Cooksweetwords Raleigh, MS
The Rating8 people
I love this....so easy....so comforting!leroux in Surfside Beach loved it
This looks great!!! I'm going to try it tonight :)donman in Hammond loved it
sounds really wonderful and effortless :Dhunnee in Nanaimo loved it