Chopped Egg N Avocado SandwichFrom mystic_river1 3 years ago
- Makes 3 to 4 hearty sandwiches shopping list
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill, or 1/4 teaspoon dry dill shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 large ripe hass avocado (about 3/4 pound), halved, seeded, meat scooped out and diced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, more or less to taste shopping list
- black pepper, ground, to taste shopping list
- 6 to 8 slices brioche or challah, or any bread of your choice, lightly toasted shopping list
- 4 slices Muenster, Mexican manchego or chihuahua or monterey jack cheese (optional) shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, onion, parsley, dill, Dijon and mayonnaise together. Toss in the avocado, sprinkle with salt and pepper and gently mix well.
- Lightly toast the bread slices. Scoop a generous amount of the chopped egg and avocado on a slice of bread, add a slice of cheese and top with another slice of bread.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
Sounds so good I have to try this one.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I have made very similar and this is delish, high 5midgelet in Eastern loved it