Escalloped ApplesFrom momo_55grandma 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pare, core thinly slice apples. Arrange apples in 3 layers in a buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle each layer with sugar dotting with butter.
- Cover casserole and bake in 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes or till apples ar tender
- May after putting in bowls add dallop ice cream and cover with carmel sauce. Yum
People Who Like This Dish 6
- magnaln Nowhere, Us
- moonmomie Longview, TX
- iggy Cincinnati, OH
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- turtle66 Sacramento, CA
- bostyn San Diego, CA
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- maureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating7 people
Sounds good!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Wow!! This is delicious.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Love this - thanks for the post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it