Bubbles and SqueaksFrom bradkessler 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat Oven to 375.
- Layer strips of bacon on bottom of 12x10 baking dish.
- Layer Cabbage on top of Bacon.
- Add 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Continue bacon and cabbage layers ending with a few strips of bacon on top. You can also use 1 lb of breakfast sausage. I use spicy.
- Cover with Aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour, uncovering for the last 10 minutes or until bacon on top is slightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbradkessler Anderson, SC
The Rating7 people
who doesn't love bacon?? and adding it to cabbabge?...great idea!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I like the sound of this "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
I also like the way that You prepare it
in the oven~
Thank-you for sharing~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
My dad is british and talks about this dish all the time.karlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!