Yeast Free BeignetsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter in the water.
- Add salt and flour, and stir until a sticky batter is formed.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until the batter is smooth.
- Heat the oil to 375F.
- Fry mounded teaspoons of dough, several at a time, for about 6 minutes.
- They are done when they are light, golden brown on each side.
- Drain them for a few minutes on a clean kitchen towel and serve warm, dusted with the confectioners’ sugar.
- This beignets recipe makes 28 to 32 fritters.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
wow...I want these now!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Yep gonna print try save eat and share with my daughters 4 hungry boys LOl,momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very nice recipe. Can't wait to try this treat. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it