Mexican Fruit Salad BionicoFrom sharebear1 4 years ago
- Cream fruit topping: shopping list
- 1-14oz can La Lechera (sweetened condensed milk) shopping list
- 1-16oz sour cream shopping list
- 1 Squirt honey shopping list
- 1 Tspn cinnamon shopping list
- Fruit: (You can use what you like) shopping list
- 2 fuji apple shopping list
- 1/2 Cantalope shopping list
- 1/2 Pint Strawberry shopping list
- 3 banana shopping list
- Toppings:(optional) shopping list
- Granola shopping list
- shredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a bowl combine Sweetened Condensed Milk, Sour Cream, a Squirt of honey and tspn of cinnamon together, mix together.
- 2. Cut fruit up and place in bowl & top with the cream mixture. Then sprinkle granola & coconut on top. Enjoy!
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
The Rating7 people
Oh yeah!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Wow, that sounds really good! (And when I first glanced at the title I thought it said 'Fruit Salad BENICIO' so I was already drooling! LOL!!) Can't wait to try it!christinem in Worcester loved it
This was excellent! And the cream is just divine - very, very sweet, but I love the cinnamon in it. I particularly liked it paired with the apples - I used Fuji apples, cantaloupe, strawberries and fresh pineapple, then topped with my homemade cinna...morechristinem in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!