Mexican Fruit Salad BionicoFrom sharebear1 3 years ago
- Cream fruit topping: shopping list
- 1-14oz can La Lechera (sweetened condensed milk) shopping list
- 1-16oz sour cream shopping list
- 1 Squirt honey shopping list
- 1 Tspn cinnamon shopping list
- Fruit: (You can use what you like) shopping list
- 2 fuji apple shopping list
- 1/2 Cantalope shopping list
- 1/2 Pint Strawberry shopping list
- 3 banana shopping list
- Toppings:(optional) shopping list
- Granola shopping list
- shredded coconut shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a bowl combine Sweetened Condensed Milk, Sour Cream, a Squirt of honey and tspn of cinnamon together, mix together.
- 2. Cut fruit up and place in bowl & top with the cream mixture. Then sprinkle granola & coconut on top. Enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
The Rating6 people
Oh yeah!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Wow, that sounds really good! (And when I first glanced at the title I thought it said 'Fruit Salad BENICIO' so I was already drooling! LOL!!) Can't wait to try it!christinem in Worcester loved it
This was excellent! And the cream is just divine - very, very sweet, but I love the cinnamon in it. I particularly liked it paired with the apples - I used Fuji apples, cantaloupe, strawberries and fresh pineapple, then topped with my homemade cinna...morechristinem in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!