CROCK POT APPLE CRISPFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Blend together brown sugar, oatmeal and butter.
- Mix in pecans.
- Put half of mixture in bottom of crock pot.
- Slice apples and dip in lemon juice so they will not turn brown and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and flour.
- Toss to mix together.
- Put all of the apple mixture on top of sugar mixture in crock pot.
- Put rest of sugar mixture on top of apples.
- Put folded up paper towels under lid on opposite side of crock to keep open a little.
- Start on high for about 1/2 hour and then turn it down to low.
- Cook for another 2 hours and check for doneness, if not as done as you like cook for another half hour.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating1 people
WOW, SO EASY, YET THAT SAME GREAT APPLE CRISP WE ALL LOVE. THIS IS A WINNER. THANKS 5 FORKS.
PAULApaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it