Spinach N Jalapeno Roll-upsFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- Chill time: 1 hour shopping list
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 jalapeño chiles, minced shopping list
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- roasted red bell pepper (from a jar), cut into 4 (8-inch) strips shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spinach as directed on package. Place in colander or strainer; rinse with cold water to cool. Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible.
- In food processor bowl with metal blade, combine cream cheese and chiles; process until smooth. Add spinach; process just until blended.
- Place 1 tortilla on work surface. Spread 1/4 of spinach mixture over tortilla, leaving 1/2-inch border on one side. Place strips of roasted pepper, piecing together if necessary, across middle of tortilla.
- Roll tortilla toward border, making sure beginning is tightly rolled, but easing pressure as rolling continues to avoid forcing out filling. Wrap in plastic wrap; repeat with remaining tortillas, spinach mixture and roasted peppers. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Remove plastic wrap from tortilla rolls. Cut each roll diagonally into 8 slices, trimming ends.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
Wow! luv these kicked-up roll ups gotta try real soon thanks for sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
ALRIGHTY!! you got my attention! gotta have 'emdoubled in Upstate loved it
dynie in Marietta loved it