Sloppy Joe BurritosFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 1 prg Burrito size tortillas shopping list
- pound ground meat shopping list
- green onions or yellow onion, chopped shopping list
- fresh tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- chopped lettuce shopping list
- shredded cheese (any kind) shopping list
- green bell peppers shopping list
- 1 pkg. dry Sloppy Joe mix shopping list
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Steam tortillas. Cook meat mixture according to Sloppy Joe mix package except don't add tomato paste - use tomato sauce instead. When cooked, place tortilla on plate. Spoon meat mix down the middle of tortilla, then put cheese on the meat and put the rest of suggested toppings on then roll the tortilla up Burrito style.
- This is a really good recipe for kids because it's easy for them to hold on to.
- Makes about 6-7.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating6 people
Nice recipe but How much Meat,Onion, Lettuce, Shredded Cheese, and Bell Pepper?
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I am making this for dinner tonight. Great post!
5 from me!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
love making things like this... great post..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!