Chicken And RiceFrom joe1155 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a non-stck pan. Add the onion, salt and pepper (to taste) and cook until tender.
- Add the chicken, rice and cloves and ccok until the chicken turns white.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to the boil. Add the rice and put the broccoli on top. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir everything together and simmer another 5 minutes or so until the broccoli is done how you like.
- Add the reduced fat sour cream and mix thoroughly. Remove cloves. Correct seasoning. Serve