Honey Chicken DrumsticksFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1/3 c honey shopping list
- 1/4 c firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbs water shopping list
- 3 Tbs balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1 (4lb) pkg chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl,whisk together honey,sugar,3 Tbs. water,vinegar,mustard,garlic and oil. Add chicken to bowl,tossing to coat.
- Place chicken in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 30-35 mins. or till done.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
OK. Another one to save. What are you trying to do to me? :-D Thanks so much!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
Its a yankee doodle dandy of a recipe. I love chicken legs.otterpond in Orlando loved it
Pretty darn good!jennyzzz in Garland loved it