Crab RangoonFrom davik 3 years ago
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 8 oz crab (or fake crab for those of us on a budget, it works almost as well) shopping list
- 1/2 t worchestershire shopping list
- 1/2 t soy sauce shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 t sesame oil shopping list
- wonton wrappers shopping list
- vegetable oil to deep fry shopping list
How to make it
- Mash the ingredients together with a fork, let sit for several minutes to combine, then being loading in to wonton wrappers. The easiest way is to put about a tablespoon in the middle, wet the edges, and fold one corner to the other, pressing to seal. If you're feeling fancy, fold both opposite corners together to seal; it looks better, but requires more oil to fry.
- Fry at 350 F until golden brown, being careful not to overload the oil.
- Serve with sweet and sour (see my recipe for homemade sweet and sour sauce), and possibly a little Chinese mustard.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookdavik Lansing, MI
The Rating6 people
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Yum!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Living close to the Gulf, make these often with wonderful, fresh crab. Soooo good. I hope others enjoy your recipe, as well.tablescape in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!