Chicken PaprikaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 3 lbs chicken parts shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 2 Tbs canola oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 med. onions choppped shopping list
- 1-1/2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 3 Tbs flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbs paprika shopping list
- 1-1/2 c chicken broth shopping list
- 1-1/2 c sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tbs lemon juice (optional) shopping list
- 3 Tbs chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Salt and pepper chicken . Saute on all sides in butter and oil till golden. Place in 2qt. greased casserole dish.
- To drippings (4 Tbs),add onion and saute till golden. Add garlic and paprika,cook 2-3 mins. Stir frequently,add flour,stir constantly 2-3 mins. Over med. heat,add broth and sour cream,bring to boil,stirring constantly. Remove from heat,add lemon juice if using and parsley. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
Great one Pat! What's with the paprika? Never heard of that kind???valinkenmore in Malott loved it
This is also another winner from you. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
This Sounds Perfect...
Like My Grams Used to Make, Yummy!chef_irish in Gainesville loved it