Banana Oat Peanut Butter Breakfast CookieFrom crazycookinchick 7 years ago
- shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 large banana, mashed (1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chunky natural peanut butter (unsalted and unsweetened) or regular chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly coat two cookie sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together banana, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, milk powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
- Stir the oat mixture into the banana mixture until combined.
- Stir in dried cranberries.
- Using a 1/4-cup measure, drop mounds of dough 3 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. With a thin metal or small plastic spatula dipped in water, flatten and spread each mound of dough to a 2 3/4-inch round, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Once baked, each cookie will be about 3-1/2 to 4 inches in diameter.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 14 to 16 minutes or until browned.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months; thaw before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookcrazycookinchick Hartford, CT
The Rating7 people
Yum - thanks for posting this :)jett2whit in Union City loved it
Sound good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Off to the kitchen to make up a batch. I found this is how to get my Mr. To eat breakfast. Thanks for putting this together.otterpond in Windermere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!