Feta Cheese PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 deep dish pie shellfrozen shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 medium size onion sliced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves sliced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter shopping list
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dill chopped shopping list
- 4 pieces sun dried tomato chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion with butter until light brown then add garlic.
- When the smell of the garlic comes out turn the heat off.
- Place sauteed onion and garlic on the shell.
- Spread feta cheese, dill, peppercorn and sun dried tomato on top. Whisk egg and milk until combined then pour all over.
- Preheat oven 350 and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve pie with olives, tomato and cucumber slices.