Lemon Blueberry Tea CookieFrom bigcookiedude 5 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™lemon flavor instant pudding shopping list
- 2 ( large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 1 C dried blueberries shopping list
- 1 C toasted pecans, coarsely chopped shopping list
- zest from 1 (large) lemon, plus freshly squeezed juice (for glaze) shopping list
- 3/4-1 C confectioner's sugar (for glaze) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare glaze: Add half of the lemon zest (1/2-1 tsp) and juice from lemon to 3/4 C confectioner's sugar, mixing well. Add more sugar as needed to thicken glaze to drizzle over cookies.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs and lemon extract, mixing until well blended. Add remaining (1/2-1 tsp) lemon zest. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in the pecans and blueberries, blending well.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz), or rounded spoonful, drop dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-sized cookies, bake 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
- Drizzle lemon glaze over cookies when completely cooled.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating4 people
this looks yummy. Thankskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
A lemony bite of goodness! Mmmmmjett2whit in Union City loved it
This sounds so refreshing ;-) High Fives!!windy1950 in Flint loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!