Will Shannahans Venison TenderloinFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 24 hours marinade time shopping list
- 1 venison tenderloin shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger shopping list
- 1 finely chopped onion shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare marinade and put in zip-loc bag large enough to hold meat. Add meat and marinate, refrigerated, for 24 hours.
- In an outdoor grill use enough charcoal (at least 5 pounds) to get a hot fire (400 degrees.)
- Remove tenderloin from marinade and sear on all sides on the bare grill. Reserve marinade.
- Using heavy-duty aluminum foil, make a rectangular boat just big enough in which to fit the meat. Remove the seared meat from the grill, place in the aluminum-foil boat and return to grill.
- Pour the marinade on top of the meat and put the cover on the grill with all vents open.
- Size of tenderloin dictates cook time, but start checking after 5 minutes.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
fantastic gotta give this a try high5 plusmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds great. Thanks for sending this one in. I certainly will try it soon.thepoint in Hagerstown loved it
The marinade sounds great.momoften in nowhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!