Molten Chocolate Lava cookieFrom bigcookiedude 4 years ago
- 2 1/2 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ chocolate flavor instant pudding shopping list
- 2 (large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- Ganache filling: shopping list
- 1/4 C half-and-half cream shopping list
- 1/2 C bittersweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For filling: Place bittersweet chocolate chips in a bowl. Heat the half-and-half in a small saucepan over medium heat until small bubbles start to form around edges (or heat in microwave on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute.) Pour hot cream over chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Sift together first 4 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, until well blended.
- Using a standard (2 oz) ice cream scoop, or rounded tablespoons,
- drop cookie dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet. Make indention in the center of each cookie with your thumb (I use the tip of my ice cream scoop handle...it makes a nice circular indention.) Fill the center of each cookie with a teaspoon of the chocolate ganache filling mixture.
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon cookies, bake for 12-13 minutes.
- (If frozen, bake 20-22 minutes.) After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating8 people
They look delicious. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
When did you say your having a bake sale?efitobx in Norfolk loved it
Mmmmmm the pictures are great! Please stop by my page and feel free to browse around and leave a comment :) Thanks for sharingjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!