Black Olive Red Pepper Stuffed Pastry BundlesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 square sheets puff pastry shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds shopping list
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives shopping list
- 1 roasted red pepper shopping list
- 1 small tomato diced shopping list
- 1 green onion chopped finely shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley chopped finely shopping list
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Coarsely blend the olives and roasted red pepper in a food processor.
- Add tomato, green onion parsley and pepper flakes and mix well.
- Divide each puff pastry into 9 equal squares.
- Place some olive filling into each pastry and fold into bundles.
- Brush with beaten egg yolk and put black seeds on top.
- Bake at 400 until golden brown.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating11 people
Great a recipe where I can buy the pastry (I am no bakester!). It seems quick & easy enough for my simple mind. I will let you know. Thanxtinadc in Cape Town loved it
Sounds wonderful.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
This looks so yummy. I have to omit the poppy seeds but other than that - I'm set to go. Thank you for posting this recipe.lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!