Fettuccine With VegetablesFrom tinam 8 years ago
- 1 cup sliced carrots shopping list
- 1 cup sliced zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli flowerets shopping list
- 1 cup green beans, halved shopping list
- 8 ounces fettuccine shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups low-fat cottage cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup skim milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons basil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Steam the carrots, zucchini, broccoli and green beans until tender. Put in a serving bowl to cool.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, then drain and set aside to cool.
- Using a blender or food processor, puree the cottage cheese until smooth.
- Blend in the skim milk, basil and parsley. Combine the vegetables and pasta.
- Pour the sauce over the cool vegetables and pasta and mix until they are thoroughly coated. Serve with Italian or French crusty bread.