Creme De Menthe Cheesecake Fun For St Patricks DayFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 package ( 8-oz each ) Philadelphia Brand cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 tsp. Green crème de menthe shopping list
- 1 Keebler Ready Crust chocolate flavored pie crust ( 9-inch ) shopping list
- Garnish: Create chocolate Leaves and chocolate twigs. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla ana a few drops of green food coloring at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended.Add eggs; mix until blended. Blend in crème de menthe.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 F, 40 minutes or until center ie almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with Chocolate leaves and twigs.
- Mint Bon Bon: Substitute ¼ teaspoon of pe[ermint extract and a few drops of green food coloringfor the crème de menthe. Stir ½ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips into batter. Sprinkle with additional ¼ cup of chips over top before baking.