Parmesan Pork RoastFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 boneless,whole pork loin(4 lbs) shopping list
- 2/3 c grated Parmesan shopping list
- 1/2 c honey shopping list
- 3 Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbs dried basil shopping list
- 2 Tbs minced garlic shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 c cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Cut roast in half. Transfer to a 3qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl,combine the cheese,honey,soy sauce,basil,garlic,oil and salt;pour over pork.
- Cover,cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or till meat thermometer reads 160 degrees and meat is tender.
- Remove meat to platter;keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices;transfer to small saucepan,bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Graduallly stir into pan.
- Bring to boil;cook and stir 2 mins or till thickened. Slice roast,serve with gravy.