FlanFrom 0000000lara 7 years ago
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 can of condensed milk ( OR one cup of powdered milk) shopping list
- 1 Cup of water shopping list
- vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ teaspoon of lemon or orange zest (you can add more if you like) shopping list
- For the caramel: shopping list
- ¾ of sugar shopping list
- ½ of water shopping list
How to make it
- Flan: There are a THOUSAND different versions….but this is one delicious easy one.
- This is a VERY easy to make dessert. Just put all five ingredients in a blender and blend well. Add the mix into the bowl where the caramel has been poured and spread (See my recipe for caramel)
- Place the oven proof on a baking pan which has been filled with boiling water. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- To turn flan over:
- Wait until flan is room temperature. Do not put it in the refrigerator because the caramel will harden too much and may stick to the bowl…..Buen provecho!
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cook0000000lara Houston, TX
The Rating5 people
Looks terrific! And if you say it's easy, I'll try it!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
You are a star....I've been trying to build up the courage to make a flan and you came up with this recipe!!!!! *****high 6tinadc in Cape Town loved it
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat post! This sounds so good!txbackyardcook in FORT WORTH loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!