Green PopcornFrom karlyn255 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Place popcorn in large bowl.
- Heat butter and syrup in small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in sugar and gelatin; bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and gently simmer for 5 min.
- Pour syrup immediately over popcorn, tossing to coat well.
- Spread evenly.
- Bake in preheated 300 F oven for 10 min.
- Remove from pan and break into small pieces.
- *I found that most regular-sized bags of microwave popcorn make about 12
- cups of popped corn. Don't use the entire bag or you won't have enough
- green" to go around.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- needinghelp1 Nowhere, Us
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- hoosiermom68 Merrillville, IN
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating7 people
cool love it great for st paddys days thanks
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
and green it 'tis! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
This is really cool.aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it