Potato CroquettesFrom pleclare 3 years ago
- 2 c mashed potatoes shopping list
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- salt shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 Tbs water shopping list
- 1-1/2 c fresh breadcrumbs shopping list
- enough vegetable oil for 1-1/2" in medium saucepan shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, stir together mashed potatoes,parsley,season with salt and pepper. Pur flour in a shallow bowl;season with salt and pepper. Whisk egg and water. In third shallow bowl,place fresh breadcrumbs.
- Form potato mixture into 3/4 by 2" logs. Roll in flour,shaking off excess,dip in egg wash,then roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
- In heavy medium saucepan,heat vegetable oil over med-high unti hot. In batches,fry croquettes until golden brown on all sides,about 2 mins. per batch,turning as needed. Drain on paper towels.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I make something similar when I end up with leftover potatoes...Great post!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Yum, yum, yum!valinkenmore in Malott loved it