Crock Pot Carrot CakeFrom catwoman 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat crock pot to high.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl with mixer on medium speed beat the eggs, sour cream, apple sauce, cinnamon and cake mix together for two minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- With spatula stir into batter the walnuts and carrots until well mixed.
- Pour the prepared batter into the crock pot.
- Place a paper towel on top of the crock pot, and place lid on the paper towel.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2to 1 3/4 hour or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Remove the crock from the crock pot.
- Remove lid and paper towel, and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Run a knife around the outside edge of cake to loosen.
- Place a large serving plate upside down on the top of the crock pot.
- Holding the slow cooker and the plate firmly together, carefully flip the cake upside down.
- This will heavy and steamy so very be careful!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookcatwoman Jasper, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!