Korean Vermicilli With VegetablesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound glass noodles or potato starch noodles shopping list
- 3 ounces scallions cut into 1" lengths shopping list
- 3 ounces carrot julienned shopping list
- 3 ounces onion julienned shopping list
- 3 ounces mushrooms cut into pieces shopping list
- 7 ounces spinach poached in hot water and cut into generous pieces shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Soak noodles in hot water for 15 minutes then coarsely chop a few times for manageability.
- Place noodles and all vegetables except spinach in a sauté pan.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and brown sugar and sauté over medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Remove from flame and mix in the spinach while it is still hot.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.