Easy Taco SaladFrom rodeogirl73 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs hamburger, prepared it as you do for tacos shopping list
- 1 head lettuce, chopped into bite size shopping list
- 1 (3-4 ounce) can sliced olives, drained shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans, drained shopping list
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 (9 ounce) bag Fritos corn chips shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle nalley creamy fat free thousand island dressing (or Fat free wishbone 1,000 drsg will also work.) shopping list
- salsa (optional) shopping list
- sour cream (optional) shopping list
- guacamole (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- While preparing your meat.
- Cut and prepare all ingredients.
- Dump into a big bowl (make sure a big enough bowl to toss the salad without overflowing).
- After hamburger cool, mixed ALL ingredients into the big bowl and toss.
- Top with sourcream, salsa, guacamole.
- You may have leftovers, but excellent for lunch at work for next day.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!