Spring RollsFrom rodeogirl73 6 years ago
- 2 lbs. ground pork shopping list
- 1/2 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. grated carrots shopping list
- 3 c. bean sprouts (must be kept dry) shopping list
- 2 1/2 oz. bean threads (or you can use rice noodles in asian food section) shopping list
- 1 pkg. Filipino lumpia wrappers shopping list
How to make it
- Soak the bean threads in water for 1 hour.
- Drain well.
- Cut threads into 4 inch pieces.
- Set aside.
- Mix the pork, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder and the egg yolks together well.
- Add the grated carrots, bean sprouts and the bean threads and mix using a fork and spoon.
- Place a couple of teaspoons of mixture on a wrap.
- Wet the edges of wraps with water, roll them up and seal.
- Using the water or egg wash on the edges helps to create a seal.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown, drain on paper towels.