Fruity Marshmallow SaladFrom lor 7 years ago
- 8 oz. soft cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream, NOT light shopping list
- 10 oz. pkg. marshmallows, cut up or miniature(coloured or plain) shopping list
- 8 oz. pineapple tidbits shopping list
- 6 oz. maraschino cherries, halved shopping list
- a handful of green seedless grapes, washed and halved shopping list
- a handful of red seedless grapes, washed and halved shopping list
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. pineapple juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. maraschino cherry juice - to add a little colouring shopping list
- 8 oz. whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- Place marshmallows in a large bowl and add drained pineapple, halved maraschino cherries, green and red seedless grapes, and mandarin oranges.
- In another bowl, add pineapple juice and maraschino cherry juice to cream cheese and sour cream and beat well.
- Fold the whipped cheese and sour cream mixture into marshmallows and fruit.
- Now, the whipped cream is an optional add in - it's up to you. I like to place a dollop on top of each serving.
- Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
- Serve on a lettuce leaf.
- Serves 4-6
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating3 people
Salads Galore255 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Companys Coming115 members
SUMMERTIME SCRUMPTIOUS SENSATIONS25 members
Parties Potluck And Picnics18 members
Time Saving Recipes40 members
Family Night34 members
Kind Gestures18 members
Church Gettogethers14 members
All Pineapple Recipes25 members