Raspberry Lemonade CookieFrom bigcookiedude 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ lemon instant pudding shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.0 oz) Jello™ raspberry gelatin shopping list
- 2 (large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 1 C dried raspberries* shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding and gelatin, mixing well. Add eggs, then lemon extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well. Stir in dried raspberries until well blended.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz), or rounded tablespoons, drop dough onto an un-greased parchment lined baking sheet.
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-size cookies, bake 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
- *One thing I have learned in my cookie creating adventure is my taste does not always coincide with the tastes of others. Case in point: I happen to like dried raspberries; however, many people find the seeds objectionable. That being said, the dried raspberries may be omitted in this recipe. I enjoy the burst of raspberry flavor when I bite into the dried raspberries. If you find the seeds off-putting, feel free skip them.
- IF you choose to add dried raspberries to the recipe, but have difficulty finding them, you can purchase really tasty dried raspberries from the Amazon link at the right-hand side of my blog.
- (Stoneridge Orchards) I have tried several varieties, and believe these are the best.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating4 people
luv lemon cookies addition Raspberrys a plus high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Adding all these great cookies to cookie swap a rama group!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!