Zucchini Salad with Hot Bacon DressingFrom azakor 8 years ago
- Dressing shopping list
- 3 slices bacon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- Salad shopping list
- 4 cups shredded zucchini shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- salt shopping list
- sliced tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels; crumble.
- To 1 tablespoon of drippings, add sugar and cornstarch.
- Add vinegar, water, soy sauce, and pepper.
- Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Set aside to let cool slightly.
- Combine zucchini in a bowl with the crumbled bacon; season with salt then toss with the warm dressing.
- Arrange on serving plates with sliced tomatoes.
The Cookazakor Frankford, DE
The Rating1 people
Sounds great! Can't wait to try it!dahlka in Lancaster loved it
I made this last night! Delicious! One thing I changed was chopping the zucchini and cooking it. I had a problem with the dressing. I added the cornstarch at the time you indicated, and it turned the drippings into a solid mass before I had time...moredahlka in Lancaster loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!