Jamie Olivers Chicken KormaFrom chuckieb 3 years ago
- 1 3/4 lbs. boneless chicken thighs shopping list
- 2 medium onions shopping list
- 1 tsp. chili garlic sauce shopping list
- 3/4 tbsp. minced ginger shopping list
- small bunch of fresh cilantro shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. margarine shopping list
- 1/2 jar Patak's Korma Paste shopping list
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk shopping list
- a small handful of sliced almonds shopping list
- 2 heaped tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the chicken thighs into approximately three pieces each. Peel, halve and finely slice your onions. Pick the cilantro leaves and finely chop the stalks.
- Put a large casserole-type pan on medium high-heat and add a couple of lugs of oil. Add the onions, chili garlic sauce, ginger and cilantro stalks and the margarine. Keep stirring until it turns evenly golden, about 10 minutes. Add the curry paste, coconut milk, sliced almonds, coconut and chicken pieces. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on. Check it regularly to make sure it's not drying out and if necessary add a bit of water.
- When the chicken is tender and cooked, taste and season with pepper.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.
People Who Like This Dish 23
- NPMarie Magalia, CA
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- eyliable Wonderland, AU
- nabodame Nowhere, Us
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- nativeprincess2 Magalia, CA
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- adrianwood Nowhere, Us
- Plus 13 othersFrom around the world!