Dry Rub Ribs On The GrillFrom dugger 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the ribs into manageable pieces. Pull off the membrane on the back (concave) side of the ribs
- Rub with the accompanying spices.
- Place in a baking dish, cover and store overnight in the fridge.
- Remove to the grill and cook them out to your preference.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating2 people
I second thegoldminer! RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
About bloody time too. A great rub, by the by. I made up a batch of this when you posted it and didn't get around to buying ribs. However, my wife's family brought by a five lb hunk of beef they had hacked off a beast. It was from somewhere that you ...moreelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!